Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cancer Reality - September 29th



Greetings Friends,

Didn't get much sleep last night, it was a restless night. I was up early today to go to the Radiology Center to have a sonogram done to locate the exact location of the Lymph node that will be removed tomorrow morning.

Here is the sonogram photo of the lymph node that is being removed:



The tech used a sharpie to mark the spot where the surgeon is to operate. I certainly hope the sharpie does not wear off and he operates on the wrong area.

                                              

Tomorrow morning I have to be at the Hospital at 6am for the post op blood work and then the surgery will be at 6:30. I am sure it will be a long day. I will update you tomorrow after I am awake...

Thanks for following, you can follow me on Twitter @CancerReality
or @danelson239


Face Book at www.facebook.com/buscando239

Thanks for all the support!

xoxo D

No comments:

Post a Comment