Monday, October 26, 2009

Darkness and no Light










The sun begins to rise and I can feel the warmth of the sun coming through the window and touching my face. I slowly open my eyes to face another day. I ask myself, will this be the day that all will end? Will this be the day “Being the Change” will take off and more and more people will be able to pass on the good deeds to encourage the “Change” needed in the world today.


I feel over powered with sadness and darkness. Each day seems to become a bit darker and lonelier. I wonder when the pain will end, when will the tears stop falling down my checks. When will I be able to look in the mirror again and see the person I am meant to be?

How do we get the world to “Change”? I fight each day to stay alive, yet I pass on my message as if there is nothing wrong with me. How do I make the pain go away? What will it take to get my life from darkness to light? No one can feel my pain or sadness.

How can I lead the “Change” if I am lost myself? Where will I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment